If This Isn't Heaven, I Don't Know What Is
Biblical Reasons Why We Should
And Practical Suggestions on How We Can
Create Heaven on Earth
WHERE TO GO FROM HERE
We're already in heaven?!?
The proposition staggers the mind. "Who could possibly think such a ridiculous thing???"
You undoubtedly have many questions, including whether or not you should even bother to continue reading.
The great advantage of the Internet over conventional books is that you're just a click away from the answer to your question. Here are some questions I've anticipated:
- "Is this guy some kind of heretic?"
- "Where did you ever get the idea of suggesting that we're already in heaven?"
- A delightful anecdote by a writer who's hostile to Christianity, but who teaches a very practical spiritual lesson. If you only read one more page, make it this one.
- "Are you pre-mill, post-mill, dispensationalist, or what?"
- "Is this guy saying we're supposed to bring in the Kingdom by works in the flesh?
- "I've never heard of 'preterism' or the idea that ANY prophecies were fulfilled in AD70. What are you talking about?"
- Imagine all the different things we've been told to expect in the future: The Great Tribulation, Christ's Coming on the Clouds, the collapse of the Sun Moon and Stars, the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven, The Clouds of Heaven, The Gathering of the Elect, the Coming of the AntiChrist, The Great Apostasy, etc. A number of reliable Bible teachers have shown that Jesus and the Apostles were teaching their first-century readers that these events would ALL
take place before the death of the generation that put Christ to death. Examine all these events by clicking here.