|you have put off the old man
with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is
renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
"Look to Abraham your
father, And to Sarah who bore you; For I called him alone, And blessed him and increased
I am a new man in Christ
I am a son of the Patriarch Abraham
God is Making Me A
- Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the
children of God.
- Matthew 5:9
- Vengeance belongs to the Lord. So far as it rests with me, I am at peace with all men; I
leave vengeance to the Lord.
- I bless and pray for my enemies. I give to him that asks of me. I do not sue. When
compelled by law, I go the extra mile.
- I greet frustrations as challenges and opportunities for growth and a more complete
understanding of the LORD's will. I do not react to frustrations with violence or
tantrums, but with grace and the love of Christ.
- I do not substitute force for persuasion.
- I am not God.
- I am peaceable.
- I am becoming more and more conciliatory.
- My parents wanted me to be obedient, and my law-abiding life is an honor to their
- My friends know me to be neighborly.
- I gain a great sense of satisfaction when I can help enemies become friends.
- My family sees me becoming more and more courteous.
- When others are angry and violent, I yield my rights to God and seek to build bridges.
- My parents are proud of my well-mannered life.
- My personal habits are an asset to my community, the kind that distinguish pagan from
- Those I work with are delighted that I am becoming more and more considerate.
- I am not afraid to be respectful of law in a culture that is radically self-centered and
- My desire to be polite pleases God.
- I am committed to becoming more and more uncomplaining.
- People around me can depend on me to be a calming influence.
- The Spirit empowers me to be forgiving.
- I often think about how I can respond to violence with righteousness and peace.
- I appreciate accommodation.
- My spirit reverberates with tranquility
- My conscience knows the value of serenity.
- I have a natural affinity with tolerance.
- I am at home with mediation.
- Being non-violent is a real passion with me.
|till we all come to the unity
of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of
the stature of the fullness of Christ;
||These words resonate in my being; I strive to replicate them
in my life and grow to the stature of Christ (Ephesians 4:13):
||And we know that all things work together for good to
those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For whom
He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He
might be the firstborn among many brethren. -- Romans 8:28-29
remembered Thy Name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept Thy Law. -- Psalm 119:55
If you would like to
become more non-violent, click here.
Just a few traits of a son of
This isn't that New Age
"Positive Thinking" stuff, is it??
The Christmas Conspiracy
Vine & Fig Tree
Vine & Fig Tree
12314 Palm Dr. #107
Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240
[e-mail to V&FT]
[V&FT Home Page]