Previous | | Next | | E-Mail | | Contents | | V&FT
|you have put off the old man
with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is
renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
"Look to Abraham your
father, And to Sarah who bore you; For I called him alone, And blessed him and increased
I am a new man in Christ
|I move my emotions in accord with God's Law. I train my
emotions to react spontaneously, to appropriate and enjoy the good, and avoid and repel
My emotions are governed by the Law of God. I mourn with those who mourn. I rejoice with those who rejoice.
I am properly emotional at those things which make God emotional, and truly feel those emotions in my whole being, regardless of what others may say.
At the appropriate times I am spontaneously
1. sensitive, feeling, compassionate, warm, tender, affectionate, loving, sympathetic, sensuous.
2. angry, wroth, outraged, indignant, pained, hurt, grieved, appalled, fervent; I deplore what God deplores.
3. sorrowful, mournful, sad, agonizing, lamenting, heartfelt, tearful; I cry when God cries. I mourn with those who mourn.
4. rejoicing, merry, delighted, blessed, jubilant, exultant, exhilarated, enthused, elated, mirthful; I rejoice with those who rejoice.
5. loving, amorous, passionate, ravished, thirsty, captivated, satisfied.
I think God's thoughts after Him and I feel God's feelings after Him.
|just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the
world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us
to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,
-- Ephesians 1:4-5
Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against