In a Nutshell
1. Christians are commanded to submit to evil in the Lord.
- Submission to evil doers . . .
- Matthew 5 (Resist not evil Turn the other cheek)
- Romans 12-13 (Do not avenge yourselves Vengeance is Mine)
- I Peter 2 (Submit to every human statute follow His steps)
- . . . is Submission to God:
- submission to evil doers is God's command.
|But Submission is in the
Lord: Disobedience is commanded:
when something commanded by God is forbidden by the State
when something forbidden by God is commanded by the State
|Scriptural commands to citizens to submit
to the evil deeds of the State
do not excuse the evil doer
|The wicked slavemaster is still wicked (1 Peter 2:18)
do not justify his evil acts
|Confiscation by the State is always evil (1 Samuel 8:15)
God's command to the State is always the same:
Repent! (Mark 10:42-45)
2. Forcible deprivation of life, liberty, or property of others is always
|| Just War
|| Even if ordered by the President
|| The Draft
|| Even if approved by the Congress
|| Even if upheld by the Courts
The Patriarch Abraham did not form a State. He took
personal responsibility for social needs, but did not tax others, debase currency, or monetize debt to do
Whose idea was the State? Cain
(Gen. 4:17); Lamech (Gen. 4:23-24); Nimrod (Gen.
Which nations epitomize the State? Babel (Gen. 11:1-9); Egypt
(Exod. 1:8); Israel (1 Sam. 8 like all the nations); Greece, Rome (Dan. 2:44); The
Third Reich; U.S.S.R.; U.S.A.
Q: Why would Christians seek to imitate these pagan models?
A: To be accredited.
God never commanded men to abandon
Patriarchy and form a State.
3. Socialism is always wrong.
The State is always socialist by definition.
Forming a State is always wrong.
There is no field of human action where The State (institutionalized violence) is
- Socialized milk (The children will starve unless the State seizes
all dairies from greedy capitalists!)
- Socialized justice (Fact: most disputes are settled by Free Market
arbitration outside of the State's Courts.)
- Socialized vengeance (Not everyone believes in the necessity of
bloodshed. Why should Jones be forced to pay for Smith's vengeance? [War, Capital
Punishment] Should you be forced to pay for my home security
THE STATE IS INSTITUTIONALIZED EVIL
Forcible deprivation of life its cornerstone (the sword)
Forcible deprivation of property its life-blood (tribute)
Forcible deprivation of liberty its consolation (police power)
All political systems are institutionalized evil
For more information on Patriarchy and Christian Anarchism, write to:
Vine & Fig Tree
12314 Palm Dr. #107
Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240
[V&FT Home Page]
The Christmas Conspiracy
Vine & Fig Tree