The Ten Commandments
Moral Inventory and
- Rules for Understanding the Ten Commandments
- Proper Reverence for the Law of God.
- Finding God's Law in passages that don't begin with "Thou shalt not"
- Using the Ten Commandments as a "Fearless and Searching Moral Inventory"
- Taking Inventory of those injured by our actions.
- Bill Gothard on Gaining a Clear Conscience
- Edith Schaeffer on Meditation
- Understanding "Vows"
- Westminster Confession of Faith, ch 22
- Personalizing Scripture
- Vow in the Present Tense
- In Praise of Hypocrisy and Acting
- Character Traits